..

Dating Love

Find Your Love , Make Relationships , How To Make Love

How to Ask a Woman Out - Three Killer Mistakes You Should Avoid When Asking Her Out

2011-01-17


How to ask a woman out on a date can be very frightening to most guys, especially if they have been rejected before. These are the most lethal mistakes you have made or you will be making for her to say no. avoid them at any cost.

These mistakes are horrible and women will be merciless when you do them. There is nothing more revealing to women about your personality and character than making one or all of these mistakes.

The first mistake is asking her the wrong way.

There is a right way to ask a woman out and unfortunately, there are also thousands of incorrect ways to ask a woman out. The most abnormal way of asking a woman out is:

Approaching her and asking her something like this:

"Excuse me, are you free Saturday evening?"

Yes, this is the most terrible way to ask her out. By asking her this question, she will think that you don't want to take risks with her; you are making sure she is free first and the most terrible thing is that no woman on this earth would answer you with:

"Yes (no one wants to date me), I'm free on Saturday"

This will never happen. She wouldn't want to appear as having no life. Instead, you should ask her this way:

"Excuse me; I would like to take you out Saturday evening if you aren't busy of course."

This is a direct efficient way. She will try to give your reasons that she has something to do, it's normal, just tell her to cancel it and to come with you because you are more fun.

The second mistake is trying to convince her or finding the reason why she refused

Many women will say to your date proposition: NO

They are either busy, don't find you attractive, or are playing hard to get. This is fine. What's not so fine is you standing next to her and trying to convince her to go out with you.

"You won't regret it; I'll take you to a good restaurant"

"Just give me a chance"

....

Or they will try to know why she refused:

"It's because I'm fat, right?"

"Why?"

"Please, I want to know why you don't want..."

Believe me; by doing this, you've killed all your chances with her. The right way would be to tease her when she tells you no. "I understand, you find me too attractive, it's normal"

"It's fine, I'm such a great guy and people will keep admiring me and ignoring you when we will be walking together." Teasing her is the best thing you can do. Then you can ask her again, but using daring humor.

"OK, I'm going to give you another chance, it's your lucky day and I'm such a generous guy, I don't want you to miss all the fun and pleasure that I'll bring you when you'll go out with me"

Trust me; few women will refuse at this stage. You have to keep your word and let your date be fun and amusing to her.

The third mistake is asking her to lead

You've convinced her to go out with you.

Your next move would be: Asking her to choose a place and time. She will think of you as the most immature and needy guy on earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme