..

Dating Love

Find Your Love , Make Relationships , How To Make Love

Seducing Women --- Get Women Magnetized by You Instantly

2011-01-17

Seducing women can seem a tricky business and it is. However, if you know what truly attract women, it can be one of the easiest tasks to do. Find out how to get women magnetized by you immediately. It's not that difficult after all, seducing women can sound very hard and obscure to most men. The reason for this is that men tend to see women as a total mystery and think about them as difficult to predict and understand. In reality, it's not that difficult, you have only to know what to do to attract women.

  • The first thing you need to do is use the secret code

By secret code, I don't mean some computer language or a "war" code. What I'm referring to is a secret technique that will make you irresistible to most women. This secret code will simply change your mindset and ideas to a much more confident and stronger one, which women love very much. This secret code is called: Affirmations. They are a great way to install new ideas and beliefs in your mind. This is fantastic when trying to seduce women. After all, the biggest attractive thing about you to a woman is your personality, and affirmations will help you improve it tremendously. These are my most cherished affirmations, use them every day after you wake up, they are great at transforming you into a an attractive man. "Women are naturally attracted to me" "I can attract any woman I want" "Women find me highly attractive" "I am a great guy" "I am the prize" "Women feel attracted to my confidence" You can invent some new affirmations for yourself, but these are the ones that helped me a lot and have shown the greatest results.

  • The second thing you will have to do is learn how to walk

Learn how to walk? I don't mean like babies, what I really mean is that most guys walk like robots. They are insensitive about where they are and what surrounds them. This may seem pretty weak when trying to seduce women, but it's highly important. Women notice a great deal of information and details about you when you move. She can know whether you are a fun guy, take care of your body, your self-confidence... You should truly learn how to walk and move again. What's wrong with the way most guys walk and move? It doesn't reflect maturity and masculinity; it's fast and so mechanical.
When walking and moving, you must do it in a slow, confident way.

  • The third issue you will have to handle is your details.

By details, I want to pay enormous attention to your finger nails and breathe. From my observations, these are one of the most neglected parts. Men simply don't care about whether they have bad breath or have dirty finger nails. For women, it can really make them nauseating. Always floss and clean yourself before going to meet a woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme